Thursday, October 11, 2012

Beautiful Filipina Model BarbieBoobs18


Beautiful Philippine model BarbieBoobs18 is a sexy 23 year older
 I remember five years ago when I joined www.FilipinaWebcams.com and met BarbieBoobs18.   She looked almost exactly the same as she does now, with a little less weight, but the same perfect little Asian body that still drives me wild today.   I purchased $25 dollars worth of chat time at Filipina Webcams, when I saw her online.  It was a late week night, I was just checking the models, and saw that she was online.  

She probably makes so much money, that she can afford working during the daytime in the Philippines.   Although most people are asleep in the states, whoremongers like myself are up scouting the latest hotties on this site, looking for a good time.   When I saw her, I was surprised after five years, that she was still online.  I took her into chat, and it was the same, solid exotic experience I had five years earlier, but better.

The first thing that came to mind when she removed her lace lingerie and private, was that her breasts were still as perfect as they were five years ago.   They were even larger.   These are real, no fakes, as Filipina beauties like her that are well endowed are some of the hottest girls on the planet.  She doesn't need fake tits, as her tits are more than a mouthful and in all sense of the word - Pure Perfection.

When she removed her panties underneath, and spread her legs, she gave that look to me on the camera like she was ready for my cock.  I told her that I want her to finger her pussy hard for me.   As her pussy got wet, I asked her to take her fingers out and put them in her mouth to taste her pussy juices that were flowing out.  She did so, with that look like a cock had just come out and she was looking up at her stud making sure the eye contact was there while she blew your cock.

All in all, I spent around $12 for my chat with her, as she was just too hot for me to not want to blow my load stroking one off in the early hours while the wife and kids were asleep.  She's the best, and I'll be back tonight to spend the other $8.00 bucks on her at Filipina Webcams.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Gumastos ka talaga ng $12 para kay Barbie. Alam mo ba na ang katumbas nun sa Pilipinas ay 560 pesos? Kung sabagay, maganda naman siya. Next time, pagamitin mo siya ng dildo o kaya sex toys. I’m sure it’ll be worth it! :D

    -Yan @ Dildo Philippines

    ReplyDelete