Monday, December 27, 2010

Filipina Sex - TightPussy18 - A Hot Young Filipina Treat On Cam

TightPussy18 is a beautiful 18 year old Pinay Teen live on her webcam at AsianBabeCams.   She is a full figured young Pinay Doll with lots of pussy and ass under that sexy little mini skirt pictured to the left.   She's been working at AsianBabeCams now for three or four months, which means she's ready for a spin.

I took her into private chat, and was excited when I found this beautiful Pinay to be sweet, charming and sexy in Private Chat.  She did ask the standard, "May I know your name, etc..." but after 30 seconds, she was ready to play.  

I asked her to remove that top black tube from her firm young round Filipina breasts, and she did so immediately.   She started to play with her nice little 1/4 inch nipples that stuck out when she rubbed them.  It got my dick hard instantly, knowing this hot little Filipino Teen was getting excited during our private chat session.  It was only a matter of a few more seconds as she stood up and remove that mini skirt. Keep in mind, she was staring into the camera at me, and making sure that her eye contact was at me and not her monitor.   She then turned around and bent that sweet full figured hips and ass right at the cam, and spread those fantastic Pinay ass cheeks wide open.  You could see that hot 18 year old Filipina pussy and it looked good enough to eat, and more.

I asked her to get down on all fours, doggie style, and she said, "That's my favorite position".  What a good little Pinay cam doll!   Without asking her, she immediately went right for that tender young Filipina ass of hers, and started to finger it with right in front of the camera.   She was a peach, as I didn't have to say much, but just whack off while she did her thing.  

When I was ready to blow my load, I asked her to put her mouth up to the camera for me to take it all.  She said, "I love to swallow babes."  That was it, and I blew my load, with a cumtastic ending to all of it.  

She is live daily at AsianBabeCams and I'll visit her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment